Reserve a seat
Social and supervised play
Casual bridge play with a friendly mentor on hand available to help and answer questions. Free coffee and snacks.
- Thursday evening 7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Saturday morning 9:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- Other times available by arrangement
Novice / intermediate games
Limited to players with few than 300 masterpoints (299ers)
- Monday evening 7:00 p.m. (14 boards)
- (Starting Feb. 23) Thursday Noon (14 boards)
- Saturday afternoon 1:00 p.m. (20-21 boards)
Open to all bridge players
- Tuesday evening 7:00 p.m. (Bridge Express 14-15 boards)
- Wednesday, 11:00 a.m. (24-25 boards)
How to play
Make your first game reservation with a note to the bridge club by clicking here.
When you reserve your first game, an account will be created for you at RSVPBridge, and you will receive an email with your login information.
When you log in to RSVP Bridge you can:
- Visit your profile
- Change your password
- Save your seating requirements
- Make reservations for future games
- Purchase R-Bucks to use for Pasadena Bridge Club games
- Add your name to the Partnership Desk for future games
- Get your table and seating assignment before game time
- $13 for Social and evening (shorter) games
- $15 for Open Pairs and Saturday 299er game
- $16 for Special events (NAP Qualifier, Junior Fund, Charity Games, Sectional Tournament at Clubs (STaC), and others)
Credit cards preferred. R-Bucks accepted (RSVPBridge.com).